"Stretch my love for Super Junior"

You might be wondering why I'm starting another account... I already have ruijinminxoxo@wordpress, why bring in ruijinmin09@blogspot?

So just to inform you, I've created this new site because of a simple but deep reason...
"Stretch my love for Super Junior..."
There's more that I want to do for our boys... But this time, I'll be posting entries more of my feelings instead of updating... The latest news or anything that you want to know about them will basically be posted at my first love at wp-account.

Hope you'll enjoy this tract.

~ruijinminxoxo

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Just getting started...


Just got the chance to learn photoshop after a long time of planning to do so...

Here's my very first masterpiece and I'll be using this for my wp site.

Sooner or later, "ruijinminxoxo" will transform into something new... haizzz...
Can't wait...

But I just have to wait until I'm through with my busy school days.

Meanwhile, despite of my hectic schedule, I'm already seeing some improvements in my book about Sungmin (a compilation about him)...

Fighting!...;p





No comments:

Post a Comment