"Stretch my love for Super Junior"

You might be wondering why I'm starting another account... I already have ruijinminxoxo@wordpress, why bring in ruijinmin09@blogspot?

So just to inform you, I've created this new site because of a simple but deep reason...
"Stretch my love for Super Junior..."
There's more that I want to do for our boys... But this time, I'll be posting entries more of my feelings instead of updating... The latest news or anything that you want to know about them will basically be posted at my first love at wp-account.

Hope you'll enjoy this tract.

~ruijinminxoxo

Friday, January 22, 2010

Her best gift, a disease of love for SUJU

>>This post was one of my favorite and second entry in my wp account... I'm posting it here as my first entry because it tells how I fell in loved with the boys...<<

I would probably say that my second post should be rightfully directed to a very good friend of mine who inspires me for doing this… I really envy her for doing a great job in writing that made me create my own account too… (And I think this is the best way to practice and improve my writing ability too. Well who knows I might become as good as her someday)… ;p

This friend that I’m talking about is a certified Super Junior Fan… Not a very long time ago, I remember her introducing to me this 13-member boy group which at first didn’t impress me much… I can recall those days when I laugh really hard every time I see her go gaga for those guys in a manner you can’t even imagine (I’m telling you, this friend I’m talking about is really different when it comes to SUJU) .

She would let me or should I say force me to watch their videos from the net and then ask for my comments that should be in favor for her idols. That’s not a hard job though.

During those days, I’m beginning to gain that feeling of admiration and just a few days later, I’m nailed with them… haizzz... The funny thing is that I’m already acting things I don’t remember doing before. When she screams for them, I scream harder…

That day I just realized that loving Super Junior is like an outbreak of disease that would spread on every girl’s heart if not taken seriously. An infectious disease that would affect others rapidly, leaving the victims with no cure… (But let’s not be sad)… Looking at a brighter side, the SUJU disease is a sweet thing that could happen to you. It’s the same thing that happened to me, and I’m a very happy victim. And if there’s no cure, it’s alright for I would probably refuse the medications… haha… ;p

That disease of love that my friend gave to me is a treasure I would always remember. It may not be forever but I assure it’ll be for the rest of my life.

(sungmin ;p)

No comments:

Post a Comment