"Stretch my love for Super Junior"

You might be wondering why I'm starting another account... I already have ruijinminxoxo@wordpress, why bring in ruijinmin09@blogspot?

So just to inform you, I've created this new site because of a simple but deep reason...
"Stretch my love for Super Junior..."
There's more that I want to do for our boys... But this time, I'll be posting entries more of my feelings instead of updating... The latest news or anything that you want to know about them will basically be posted at my first love at wp-account.

Hope you'll enjoy this tract.

~ruijinminxoxo

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Who are the guys before Super Junior?

This week will be alloted on reposting some of my favorite entries from ruijinminxoxo@wordpress...

===


"The Guys before Super Junior"

Before Super Junior, I was in love to different other guys… On the first or second year of my high school, I got hooked up for the Taiwanese F4 leader Dao Ming Si (Jerry Yan) from the TV series “Meteor Garden”
Months after it ended, other dramas coming from neighboring countries paved their way to Philippines and caught a lot of Filipino viewers and fans including me…

And to make my quick love stories short, I was once in love to those guys I never met… Men I can only see from TV screens. And in no particular order, I will name some of them… There’s Bryan/Zuo Yi Quan (Wu Chun)of “Hana Kimi”,


another Brian/Jiang Meng (Mike He) from “Devil Beside You/ E Mo Zai Shen Bian”,


Michael Jiang/Jiang Zhi Shu (Joe Cheng) from series “It started with a Kiss” and “They Kissed again”,



Prince Gian/Lee Shin (Joo Ji Hoon) and Troy/Lee Yul (Kim Jeong Hoon) of “Princess Hours/ Goong” and still a lot of them…


I would usually imagine that I’m playing a role on that particular drama’s, replacing the lead actresses and have the entire scene in favor of mine (a way to satisfy my WHOLESOME fantasies)…

But being in loved with them also created that sudden fright of something… It’s the lost of feelings… It’s like a ghost that keeps on haunting whenever I get myself crazy to guys like them… It’s bothering me, especially now that I’m not only in love with one person but there are thirteen of them… I’m in love with Super Junior that I’m afraid that if time passes again, that love might fade away…


That’s my motivation why I want to keep on writing about them… A reason to always be updated… The rationale for sharing my life to others circling around those boys…. Because if there’s one thing I didn’t do during my past “affairs”, it’s the thing I’m doing right now…

I haven’t proven anything to them yet but at least I know where to start and how to keep it going…

“Love starts from the idea of it. Soon it will dwell in the heart… But ideas could fade, just as love could die…. And to keep it alive, something must be done about it…”

>>>In other words, keep your love alive by writing (blogging) what’s on your mind and dedicating it to the one you endear the most<<<

CREDITS: images taken from: vicky_ngocxit, chipskjaa2, lovely_suju@photobucket, grazhishu@blogspot, pinoyexchange.com, men-photo.blogbus, crunchyroll.com, sookyeong@wordpress


No comments:

Post a Comment