"Stretch my love for Super Junior"

You might be wondering why I'm starting another account... I already have ruijinminxoxo@wordpress, why bring in ruijinmin09@blogspot?

So just to inform you, I've created this new site because of a simple but deep reason...
"Stretch my love for Super Junior..."
There's more that I want to do for our boys... But this time, I'll be posting entries more of my feelings instead of updating... The latest news or anything that you want to know about them will basically be posted at my first love at wp-account.

Hope you'll enjoy this tract.

~ruijinminxoxo

Monday, January 25, 2010

I wish it's always Christmas...

This was an entry posted on 24th of December, 2009. That was the time when I'm bothered about Hankyung's issue (bothered until now) while celebrating Christmas...

===

Merry Christmas Super Junior!!!

This Christmas, I’m asking for something useful… Things that are tangible and those that I want and not actually needed… In short, those are things that would bring luxury in my life…

Materialistic as it may sound but asking for those things are my simple way for diverting my self from all the issues… And in this manner, I’m already filling-up my real needs.

We, fans, are vulnerable from all the hurting and pain of our idols… When the ache is there, we feel it… And there’s nothing left for us but to wait and endure it until all goes fine…

“Instead of being a time of unusual behavior, Christmas is perhaps the only time in the year when people can obey their natural impulses and express their true sentiments without feeling self-conscious and, perhaps, foolish. Christmas, in short, is about the only chance a man has to be himself”.

~Francis C. Farley

It’s already my practice of looking for quotes that would inspire me for write something… And this remark of Farley is the most appropriate.

Reading this makes me believe that everything is under control. Talking about Hankyung’s issue, no matter how unwise it appears to others, it’s his only chance to be true to himself. And expressing what he really feels is brave enough to gain the support from me, us.

Furthermore, I also believe that Super Junior will remain Super Junior… It’ll be the 13 boys to perform their next hit songs… It’ll be the 13 boys waving their hands and smiling back at us… It’ll be 13 boys enthusiastically shouting “We are Super Juni~OR”…;p

No comments:

Post a Comment